Published November 04, 2015 09:43
FreePBX Academy - Open Telephony boot camp in Belgrade
First Telecom is organizing 3-day FreePBX Academy - Open Telephony boot camp in Belgrade, November 16-18, 2015.
This course is an ideal opportunity for IT and Telephony professionals, carriers and vendors who already have some experience with open source PBXs to gain advanced knowledge on topics about FreePBX system.
With over one million production servers and with 20,000 newly installed systems per month worldwide, the FreePBX community continues to outperform the PBX industry commercial efforts. FreePBX ecosystem has developed over the past decade to be the most widely deployed open source PBX platform around the world.
Some of the topics that our lecturer will cover are:
- proper integration of your applications and dialplans with FreePBX,
- efficient planing of FreePBX deployment,
- remote users configuration,
- how to effectively construct and plan IVR, inbound and outbound routing, automatic call distribution,
- understand security issues and concerns of the PBX installation, etc.
Every attendee will receive a voucher with the full value of the course price that can be used 50-50 as a discount on purchase of speakSIP or any Sangoma products.